Wednesday, July 3, 2013

This Day

I want to remember this day and this moment.

I've got a job so good where people are looking out for me and not stepping on me to reach the top.

When life sucks I want to remember that it CAN feel like today.

I've got a guy that treats me so good that sometimes I cry because; my exes almost had me believing that I was wrong about how a person in a relationship could be treated and because I wonder if I deserve him.

I want to have a day like today to look back on when I've been shut out by my "friends" and "family"

I've got a roommate that has been like a dad to me and a number of women who have been like mothers to me.

When I think of my tragic past, I want to remember that it wasn't all bad.

Kevin and my summer romance under the stars with lightning bugs and laughs surrounding us. There was no "rest of the world"...just us.

I want something else to look at other than miserable faces and judging eyes.

A group of knuckleheads putting on Aladdin and generating joy, respect, and silliness behind the scenes and memories on stage...made me realize how much fun theatre can be.

This page is strictly for me to remember...for every 5 bad things I remember, there is 1 good thing...but it is soooo good that the scales will tip in its favor.


No comments:

Post a Comment